Is there a way to define the series colors on a Lat/Long Map? Beast mode css calculation or other

I am trying to use the lat/long map to indicate the status of a facility, therefore the color naturally is interpreted a certain way ( you wouldn't want 'open' to be red.  However I do not see any option to define the color for the series.  Is there a way to accomplish this?  I would also like to be able to hide the size legend if possible as I am using a calculation to make facilities of concern a bit larger but the actual number really doesn't mean anything.

Thanks

Comments

• The new analyzer that is getting released has a lot of new "Color Rules" that you can use to define the colors of each series.  

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • It doesn't appear that the color rules in the release are available in Lat/Long Maps.  This has been a difficult limitation to navigate when specific points might be defined by a rating as "Yellow" but the color on the map is blue and cannot be changed.  Please advise.  Thanks!

• Just checking if there have been any solutions for this, I'm running into the same problem. No matter how I order my case statement in the beast mode, it keeps defaulting "Low" to orange colored symbols on the lat/long map. Thanks!

• @Gavatar

Can you shed some light on this discussion?

Thanks!

• Hello @user04787 @DaniBoy @user05877 @ST_-Superman-_  I love that the color rules work for this now. 

However is there a way to get them to apply to the legend as well?

Thank you

DP

This discussion has been closed.