Dynamics CRM Connector

I can see Dynamics CRM on the connectors list (https://www.domo.com/connectors) but it's not available to select as a connector when i am logged in (https://www.mycompany.domo.com/connectors).

I can get to the sharepoint one, does anyone know the public url for the Dynamics CRM connector?

Best Answer

• Austin
    Austin Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

@NickDewitt,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the Microsoft Dynamics CRM connector, as I understand that you would like this implemented within your instance. At this time, this connector type is not public-facing. However, Domo Support is more than happy to implement a few of these dataset types for you. Please feel free to submit a ticket to support by either sending an email to support@domo.com, creating a new buzz conversation with '/support' included in the message, or give us a call at 1.801.805.9505.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Austn Webb

Technical Advisor 2

**Say “Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• Austin
    Austin Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

@NickDewitt,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the Microsoft Dynamics CRM connector, as I understand that you would like this implemented within your instance. At this time, this connector type is not public-facing. However, Domo Support is more than happy to implement a few of these dataset types for you. Please feel free to submit a ticket to support by either sending an email to support@domo.com, creating a new buzz conversation with '/support' included in the message, or give us a call at 1.801.805.9505.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Austn Webb

Technical Advisor 2

**Say “Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"