How can i receive release notes?

konichiwa dojo - 

i'm trying to find release notes for Domo.  I see updates getting pushed but i don't know what is included.  i noticed several times that connectors have changed or new features that i've been trying to create a workaround for are released.  

also, i've never gotten any emails from Domo (other than domopalooza)  - how do i get notifications about dojo days and other cool stuff?

come on, Domo - spam me!  

arigato - 

amy

Comments

• Amy,

Please bookmark the following pages:

Release notes

CC: @JeriLarsen

Domo Dojo Day post (Our next one is June 21 from 0900-1700 MST)

I will follow up with my contacts in marketing to make sure you are on their radar.

Arigato!

@amycaroline wrote:

konichiwa dojo - 

i'm trying to find release notes for Domo.  I see updates getting pushed but i don't know what is included.  i noticed several times that connectors have changed or new features that i've been trying to create a workaround for are released.  

also, i've never gotten any emails from Domo (other than domopalooza)  - how do i get notifications about dojo days and other cool stuff?

come on, Domo - spam me!  

arigato - 

amy

• thanks, dani!

i'll try & keep an eye on the release notes page, but wouldn't mind it getting pushed to me, if there is a distribution for that. 

we are a Domo partner, so it's important to be able to answer questions from our clients.

thank you!

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor

In user group today in NY it doesn't seem like something that exists but I think mentioned they would jot a note down about it

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
This discussion has been closed.