Various Domo Reporting

Hello all,

I just have a few questions for different reports that my team and I have been tinkering with. A few questions I have are...

• Spend Reporting – what are people doing to get a more real time view on spend that isnn’t captured from UI.
  • Excel Plugin – example implementations and how to implement without consultancy.
  • Card drill down – how to implement and can you drill down to a collection rather than a single card?
  • Search Console Google Analytics Integration – is there a direct integration? Can we implement?
  • Google Analytics Time Reporting - Currently, I am pulling metrics that encompass the time-based metrics (Avg. Session Duration, for example) and creating beast mode calculations/formulas to achieve averages for each month. Is there a better way to pull the average and format it to its proper time (minutes, seconds, etc)?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Comments

•  

@jasmin_guevarra

Please see the following articles:

@jasmin_guevarra wrote:

Hello all,

I just have a few questions for different reports that my team and I have been tinkering with. A few questions I have are...

• Spend Reporting – what are people doing to get a more real time view on spend that isnn’t captured from UI.
    • Excel Plugin – example implementations and how to implement without consultancy.
    • Card drill down – how to implement and can you drill down to a collection rather than a single card?
    • Search Console Google Analytics Integration – is there a direct integration? Can we implement?
    • Google Analytics Time Reporting - Currently, I am pulling metrics that encompass the time-based metrics (Avg. Session Duration, for example) and creating beast mode calculations/formulas to achieve averages for each month. Is there a better way to pull the average and format it to its proper time (minutes, seconds, etc)?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

• Also see our latest release notes and a very good article on Google Analytics here.

Thanks!

• Canioagain
    Canioagain Contributor

the release notes link isn't working

• @canio,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

The links have been updated now in my previous post.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.