How can I get access to the DataFlow functionality

tongstar
tongstar Contributor

Please contact Domo Support (support@domo.com) to get enrolled in our DataFlow certification course. It is a self-taught course that ensures individuals have a basic understanding of MySQL.

Thanks

I work for Domo.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Best Answer

• dark_knight
    dark_knight Contributor
    Answer ✓

Shevy,

The course takes about an hour or two to go through, and the project at the end will take a few hours for someone that is well versed with SQL. The overall topics are related to the building of a dataflow the overall dataflow process, and some query structure. The help center located under the arrow in the top right of your instance is a great resource for training and review if you are looking to find more information on dataflows.  

Thanks!

I work for Domo.

Answers

• Shevy
    Shevy Contributor

is there a place to see a general agenda or topics for this course?  What is the estimated time for course?  Is there a cost?

Dojo Community Member
    ** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
    ** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.
  • dark_knight
    dark_knight Contributor
    Answer ✓

Shevy,

The course takes about an hour or two to go through, and the project at the end will take a few hours for someone that is well versed with SQL. The overall topics are related to the building of a dataflow the overall dataflow process, and some query structure. The help center located under the arrow in the top right of your instance is a great resource for training and review if you are looking to find more information on dataflows.  

Thanks!

I work for Domo.