data sets owned by My DOMO Admin

Options

Greetings, 

My instance has a number of datasets created by MyDOMO Admin and they haven't been run for some time now. I tried running them myself, but it does not give me the option. Any information on how to resolve this?

Best Answer

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

A lot of this control depends on data source, ownership, and access rights.  Are you an admin? If so, you should be able to refresh anything, as long as you have access to the workbench job or the account credentials.  If you're not, you'd need to own the dataset or have access to the account credentials in Domo.

If you provide some more specifics on those topics we can probably do more research for you.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Answers

• AS
    AS Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

A lot of this control depends on data source, ownership, and access rights.  Are you an admin? If so, you should be able to refresh anything, as long as you have access to the workbench job or the account credentials.  If you're not, you'd need to own the dataset or have access to the account credentials in Domo.

If you provide some more specifics on those topics we can probably do more research for you.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"