Response status code does not indicate success: 500 (Server Error)

I'm trying to push a local CSV file into Domo.

I've been getting mixed results all day, sometimes it uploads and other times it returns "Response status code does not indicate success: 500 (Server Error)."

I uninstalled and reinstalled workbench and I am not getting this error every time it runs. The preview populates perfectly, but for some reason it won't run successfully.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Hello Domo expert,

I am getting the same issue with workbench today.  

Pasted the actual error here and hope it helps and please advise us a workaround or address asap.

Many thanks in advance.

[06.30.17 11:08:22 AM] Updating Domo Schema to reflect data changes.
    [06.30.17 11:08:22 AM] Updating Domo DataSet Schema.
    [06.30.17 11:08:22 AM] Domo web communication returned error status: InternalServerError
    Internal Server Error
    [06.30.17 11:08:23 AM] Saving Workbench DataSet Job changes to Domo.
    [06.30.17 11:08:23 AM] Updating Agent Job '186' configuration on the Domo server.
    [06.30.17 11:08:23 AM] Reporting DataSet Job execution failure to Domo.
    [06.30.17 11:08:23 AM] Reporting Agent '5' execution status.
    [06.30.17 11:08:23 AM] Response status code does not indicate success: 500 (Server Error).

• @Dark_Knight Can you have a look to see if your team may have encountered these issues?

• Was this ever resolved? I am having the same error when trying to push data from SQL Server/ 

• Hey @user08100 @tylerdenton @user03383,

This error is pretty common for the pushing data through workbench. There are multiple things that might cause these error:

1 - The folder or drive where your files resides. If your folder or drive is permissioned based then this is something I have dealt many times.

2 -  If the filename is different

3 -  There is a impersonation and you need to turn that on if the folder or drive requires a permission

4- if the sheet no longer exists.

Hope this helps

This discussion has been closed.