Show only the Data Table as card

Options

I'm using a line bar chart and have the data table enabled.

But is it possible to only use the data table in a card?
When using the table chart type it displays it differently.

Is there a way to make the chart look the same as the data table?

Best Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's not possible to use only the data table in a card, however you can do quite a lot with table cards in terms of layout and formatting. Could you share what your data table on your line bar chart looks like and I can help suggest formatting to recreate the same look in a table card?

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@user046467 have you tried a Pivot Table? You should be able to put your product on one axis, time on the other, and then aggregate your values. Then in the date options change it to graph by Month.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's not possible to use only the data table in a card, however you can do quite a lot with table cards in terms of layout and formatting. Could you share what your data table on your line bar chart looks like and I can help suggest formatting to recreate the same look in a table card?

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• user046467
    Options

Hi Colemen,

Attached you will find what I'm trying to accomplish.

Product 1-3 is one column, I can accomplish the above screenshot when splitting up the products through a beastmode and selecting 'transpose' in general table settings but that is quite time consuming (as I have more products)

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@user046467 have you tried a Pivot Table? You should be able to put your product on one axis, time on the other, and then aggregate your values. Then in the date options change it to graph by Month.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• Ashleigh
    Options

You can also hit the table option from the card to view your card as a table. It won't by default go to this view but it may be useful in some cases just to view the values.

• user046467
    Options

Thanks, never knew Domo had this one. That works for me :)