NetSuite financial data

Can you connect to NetSuite financial data without having NetSuite SuiteAnalytics? We currently connect to some NetSuite data, but do not have the connect JDBC available on our account.

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @micah913 with their question?

Thanks!

• kamuela
    kamuela Contributor

@micah913 We do have a Netsuite connetor that should allow to you pull financial data.  You will need to request access through Support as it is not generally available yet.  We would also love any feedback about it as you use it.

Thanks,
    Sam

I am no longer with Domo. Please @mention @Millhouse for connector specific questions.
  • kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@micah913, did kamuela's reply help you out?

• I already utilize the NetSuite Connector, but can onlyseem to access the CRM portion of data, not the EPR data.

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@kamuela, can you follow up?

• kamuela
    kamuela Contributor

@micah913 the NetSuite SuiteAnalytics connector is designed to query your NetSuite database, but it is restricted to information that your user account has access to.  Is there any chance that the user you are authenticating the connector with doesn't have access to the financial information?

Also, if you want some additional details, there is some documentation available here: http://wiki.domo.com/confluence/display/428BA51/NetSuite+SuiteAnalytics+Connect+Connector

The example on that page shows pulling accounting data.

Thanks,

Sam

I am no longer with Domo. Please @mention @Millhouse for connector specific questions.