Ability to Search ETLs

Jemiller
Jemiller Member
edited April 8 in Magic ETL Ideas

It would be great if we could search key phrases in ETLs. I have a field called "Item" and I want to see every tool in which the column "Item" is impacted. For example, if I search "Item" and it's included in a select columns tool or an add formula tools, those tools should be highlighted when I search the key word/phrase. This would make it a lot easier to edit and troubleshoot complex ETLs. Thanks!

Tagged:
15 votes

Scheduled on Roadmap · Last Updated

This is a great idea and is on my roadmap (no official dates available yet). This is something I'd really like to get done this year if possible.

Comments

• AndreaHenderson
    AndreaHenderson Domo Product Manager

This is a great idea and is on my roadmap (no official dates available yet). This is something I'd really like to get done this year if possible.

Domo Product Manager for Data Transformation (MagicETL)

• This would be so awesome to have! I have been recently going through a dataflow trying to figure out where various columns were being made or renamed and it was absolutely brutal to do. If there was a search function that highlighted the tile a column is in that would save so much time!

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!