How exactly are credits charged when it comes down to the "3rd lowest usage day"

Options

Hello,

I am here to ask to see if I can get a clear understanding of the way credits are charged for storage. I see in the consumption article that it states "For credit calculation for materialized and virtual storage rows, the number of storage rows per month is determined based on the 3rd lowest usage day of the applicable month."

The 3rd day of the month was yesterday (April 3rd, 2024) and I see storage was charged. Now lets say 4 days later (April 7th, 2024) is now the "3rd lowest usage day" , would the storage charge be "shifted" to that day (April 7th, 2024) now instead of the previous one (April 3rd, 2024)?

And this would continue to be recalculated as the month goes on until the final day of the month, whatever that day is will be the final ACTUAL day to charge?

Not sure if you need more clarification or if I am making any sense lol

Thank you

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Where are you looking to see 3rd lowest day? In the dataset provided by Domo in the quickstart, I see the "date" field, which I assume is the date the credit was consumed/charged/whatever, but not necessarily when the 3rd lowest day of storage was.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Where are you looking to see 3rd lowest day? In the dataset provided by Domo in the quickstart, I see the "date" field, which I assume is the date the credit was consumed/charged/whatever, but not necessarily when the 3rd lowest day of storage was.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above