Table Chart and data validation

I create my table chart with beast mode fomulae, everything looks good, but when validating the data with the numbers populating in the table chart it is not accurrate. the beast mode formula seems to be correct. Can you help or any idea of what could be wrong. Thanks!

Best Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

It would help to see the formula you are using in your beast mode. It's also important to note what you have in your sorting and what type of, if any, aggregation you are using for that field in your table card. All of these can affect how values are calculated.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@NIKKI You do not need the extra perenthasis after "WHEN". It should look like this:

count(distinct case when `Enrolled/Dropped` = 'enrolled' then `ChildPlus ID` end)

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓

It would help to see the formula you are using in your beast mode. It's also important to note what you have in your sorting and what type of, if any, aggregation you are using for that field in your table card. All of these can affect how values are calculated.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • NIKKI
    NIKKI Member

COUNT(DISTINCT (CASE WHEN(Enrolled/Dropped in ('enrolled')) THEN ChildPlus ID END)) I am having trouble with just the *enrolled beast mode column*

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@NIKKI You do not need the extra perenthasis after "WHEN". It should look like this:

count(distinct case when `Enrolled/Dropped` = 'enrolled' then `ChildPlus ID` end)