Is there a way to organize the order of sub-dashboards by default for users?

Options

I know how to adjust the order of your dashboards and sub-dashboards as you see them… Is there a way to adjust the order for other users who view your dashboard series with sub-dashboards? I'm fine with them adjusting later to their own preferences, but would like to have a prearranged order by default when they first view my dashboards (all of which I am the owner of). So for example below, I'd want site activity to be the first sub-dashboard underneath Website Performance whenever anyone goes to this dashboard series.

Best Answer

• AKnowles
    AKnowles Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

@NathanDorsch I do not believe that Domo has that functionality as of yet. If you like, you could suggest it in the ideas exchange to get traction on the idea to implement it in the future!
    https://dojo.domo.com/main/categories/ideas
    For a temporary fix, I believe that the pages are ordered in order of creation by default. In the admin section, you can make all other pages non-sub pages and put them back and see if that makes the "Site Activity" page the top one for others. Let me know if that works or not!

If this a suggestion above helps the customer resolve the issue on their end, please provide the outcome of this case for addressing any future issues that may arise.

Answers

• AKnowles
    AKnowles Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

@NathanDorsch I do not believe that Domo has that functionality as of yet. If you like, you could suggest it in the ideas exchange to get traction on the idea to implement it in the future!
    https://dojo.domo.com/main/categories/ideas
    For a temporary fix, I believe that the pages are ordered in order of creation by default. In the admin section, you can make all other pages non-sub pages and put them back and see if that makes the "Site Activity" page the top one for others. Let me know if that works or not!

If this a suggestion above helps the customer resolve the issue on their end, please provide the outcome of this case for addressing any future issues that may arise.