Share Of Market

Options

Hi, People!!

Here i am with more problems...

In order to show S.O.M. to my client and knowing that DOMO loses the reference of entire base when the user filter globally, we create lines of totals ($ sold for month, category, etc) that will be used as denominator for % KPI.

My problem is: thats a way to select more than one record of my table (with beastmode) when the user visually selects only one?

Ex.: When the user selects "ARAPIRACA", the component automatically selects the "BRASIL" item (visually or not)

Today we already using this aproach, but the user have to select manually the "BRASIL" item in order to return Share Of Market

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would suggest adding your Brasil total as another column through the ETL. This way, you can always use it as the denominator no matter which item is selected. If you're not familiar, you can split out part of your data and then add it back.

Yours would look different than this, but hopefully this gets you the concept.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would suggest adding your Brasil total as another column through the ETL. This way, you can always use it as the denominator no matter which item is selected. If you're not familiar, you can split out part of your data and then add it back.

Yours would look different than this, but hopefully this gets you the concept.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • 🧐

Nice...

I'll try that!

✌️