Show all dates between start and end date columns on calendar card

I have three columns; 'user name', 'start date' and 'end date' representing time off from work. I'm wanting to use a calendar card and show the days where someone will be off work. Currently, I can only use one date column which I've chosen 'start date', however, it only represents the first day someone is off work.

Is there a way to show all dates between the 'start date' and 'end date' that can be used on the calendar card to show each day someone is off work based on the 'start date' and 'end date'?

Comments

• Still working on this solution. I didn't have any luck with the above example, but I'll post back once we solve it.

• @Jessemauser

How are you not having any luck?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • @Jessemauser

the MYSQL solution will work just fine provided you have a date dimension (just make sure your start date and end date are actually DATE columns not DateTime AND make sure the start and end date have default values if they were left as NULL.

Alternatively you can try to see if the Gantt chart will work for your requirements, but I prefer the first implementatation as it allows more flexibility in visualization.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"