R Script Import Errors

I am simply trying to download a dataset from Domo into R Studio and am getting the following errors:

Warning: 3 parsing failures.
row # A tibble: 3 x 5 col row col expected actual file expected <int> <chr> <chr> <chr> <chr> actual 1 4036 transactions an integer 2628473349 <raw vector> file 2 36821 transactions an integer 2328168448 <raw vector> row 3 38237 transactions an integer 2761748332 <raw vector>

Warning message:
In rbind(names(probs), probs_f) :
number of columns of result is not a multiple of vector length (arg 1)

I have done some basic searches on Google but am coming-up emplty handed. I have reviewed the dataset in Excel and it seems normal. Any suggestions and/or ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• I don't have an answer, but will be using this soon. Following! 

• Darius
    Darius Domo Employee

Hello byusteve,

What is the command you are using in the DomoR plugin when you get this error? This article is brief, but has some information about pulling a dataset from your Domo instance:

http://knowledge.domo.com?cid=domorusage

Darius Rose
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • KurtF
    KurtF Domo Employee

It looks like you may be trying to add a dataset to a pre-existing dataframe within R? If that's the case, it looks like the number of columns (and perhaps rows) is different from what R expects them to be.

Try the command: newdf<-DomoR::fetch('[dataset_id here]')

Does it create a new R dataframe that you can view within your Environment tab in R Studio? 

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 3.27.40 PM.png

KurtF
    **Say “Thanks” by clicking the “heart” in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"