Area chart - Y-axis values issue

Hello all Domo users,

I want to represent my data in stocked area chart. Data have structur: month/value/description, I want to sort them by description, like this:1.JPG

But this, only partly  shows what I want to visualize, because the values are counted not by the overall values (whole value of rows) but only for this specific series. This chart should have values like this one below (that is for total rows)  and be divided by series in specific description. I don't know how to deal with this.

2.JPG

I know mathematically what eqution is needed to count these value, but i don't know how to do this in Domo. Maybe I should somehow create that this 'description' is subgroup of 'total', so when it will qalculate it will divide the sum of filtred values by all the number of rows and not by filtred.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Rafal

Comments

• Is anyone able to help out with this request?

• rahul93
    rahul93 Contributor

Your question is not clear. I am assuming Total is an aggregation of all the series.

If you want to exclude some number of series and show the same total amount, then you cannot do it. You can cluster the series you want to exclude into one and name it something or add them to one of the series you want to include.  

Its not clear what you want to do. You might want to edit the question. 

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.