Top 100 Values

Options

In my data i have a 'client','quarter' and a Beast mode 'Score'. I have created a bar chart with quarter on x axis and Score on y axis. I have to create a card which shows scores for only top 100 clients quarter wise. How i can do that. I am not able to find a way at the moment.

If we can do that in Beast modes it will be great.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should be able to do this with creating a rank in a beast mode and then adding it to the filters section and filter to less than or equal to 100. Your beast mode would look like this:

RANK() OVER (PARTITION BY QUARTER(date), YEAR(date) ORDER BY SUM(score) DESC)

Your client should be in the series, your date should be in the x-axis and and your date range filter should be set to graph by quarter.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should be able to do this with creating a rank in a beast mode and then adding it to the filters section and filter to less than or equal to 100. Your beast mode would look like this:

RANK() OVER (PARTITION BY QUARTER(date), YEAR(date) ORDER BY SUM(score) DESC)

Your client should be in the series, your date should be in the x-axis and and your date range filter should be set to graph by quarter.

• MarkSnodgrass
    Options

This video may help you as well