Domo for Office Add-in: Import multiple cards to Powerpoint

Options

Is there a way to import multiple cards at once to Powerpoint with the Domo for Office Add-in? I can only find instructions for the old plugin and have not been able to select more than one card at a time in the new Domo Add-in menu.

Best Answers

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Not seeing a way to do this with the office plugin but you can bulk export all cards on a page using the export to powerpoint option in the below screenshot. If it's a dashboard, you may first have to convert it to a standard page depending on how your cards are sized on the dashboard. I recommend saving a copy of the dashboard and converting the copy to a standard page, then exporting in bulk to powerpoint.

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

You'd need to first create a blank dashboard page called "Card Exports" or something like that, then go to the "Admin" module—>"Cards" section, select all the cards on these dashboards (filter first by dashboard name then select all cards) add all the cards to the "Card Exports" dashboard, convert the "Card Exports" dashboard to a page, then export to PowerPoint.

Answers

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Not seeing a way to do this with the office plugin but you can bulk export all cards on a page using the export to powerpoint option in the below screenshot. If it's a dashboard, you may first have to convert it to a standard page depending on how your cards are sized on the dashboard. I recommend saving a copy of the dashboard and converting the copy to a standard page, then exporting in bulk to powerpoint.

• Joshua_Ulrich
    Options

Thanks! Is there a way to do that for a dashboard and pull in all the sub dashboards in one go?

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

You'd need to first create a blank dashboard page called "Card Exports" or something like that, then go to the "Admin" module—>"Cards" section, select all the cards on these dashboards (filter first by dashboard name then select all cards) add all the cards to the "Card Exports" dashboard, convert the "Card Exports" dashboard to a page, then export to PowerPoint.

• ColemenWilson
    edited November 2023
    Options

Have you looked into the Domo for Office PowerPoint add on? https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/wa200005264?tab=overview

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above