Unable to use "AND" filtering

Options

I have a column named "response_value" which is to be used as a global filter in the dashboard. I would like to filter distinct users who have all of the selected values under column "response_value".

Currently, it works like an OR condition and counts users who were part of any of the response_value selected

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Options

You would need to do this with a second filter. You could get the total count of response_values in an ETL and then compare that with how many the users have.

You could potentially also do it with a fixed function.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • chetan_cricut
    Options

@MarkSnodgrass the 'response_value' column is a string value. There are 100s of string values in that column.

• MarkSnodgrass
    Options

Domo can count them for your in Magic ETL by using the Group by tile. You can use the group by tile to generate the count and then join it back to your main dataset so that the count is repeated next to your user counts. You may need to share more about the columns in your dataset to be able to give you a more specific example solution.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    Options

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

• chetan_cricut
    Options

@pauljames If you are referring to using the beast modes, then I am not sure which one can solve this?