% Change Question

Hey all, I have a questions. I would like to be able to show day over day, week over week (different table cards) and highlight a 10% increase and 10% decrease in values. Is there a way to do that. Ideally I would like to just highlight with a color that field that holds the value. attached is an example of what I want to to.

Thanks!

so it is easy to spot.

Answers

• Hi @kacy

There isn't a simple way to do this. You can conditionally set the color or a cell / row in a table using the color rules settings however it's only for that columns itself. You can't conditionally configure the color of one cell based on another column. You might be able to utilize an HTML table and do some conditional HTML formatting with a Beast Mode calculating the difference between the two different columns.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • I don't think this is possible without preaggregating the data.

to apply conditional formatting, you'd have to be able to wrap the aggregate in a CASE statement

CASE WHEN sum(amount) 10 .... END

But Domo broke that functionality a few weeks ago. I don't know if it's been restored.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"