YouTube Enterprise Advanced - Basic User Activity

Does anyone know how to run the Basic User Activity API so that metrics are only populated for videos that were published on or BEFORE the filter date? I am trying to get the historic daily stats for each video and what happens is rows are populating with 0s for videos published AFTER the filtered dates. So, if I want to see the metrics for December 9, 2019 - rows are populating for videos published December 10, 2019-present. The screenshot is the API for which I've tried several combinations and nothing has worked.

Comments

• I think that is a limitation of the API / connector. You could utilize an ETL or card filter to ignore the records based on the date or the 0 values. 

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Thank you for your response. It's kind of sad that Google is one of the strictest when it comes to how much data you can extract, but then they don't have a way to filter out published dates that didn't exist 6 months ago. For now, I am creating datasets for every 30 days and then writing SQL to exclude any published dates greater than the filtered date.