How to change decimals to Time Format(AHT)

user13742
user13742 Member
edited March 2023 in Datasets

Hi Team,

I am trying to convert decimals to time format(as AHT - Average Handling Time), but unlucky used different way of calculating in beastmode but I am not able to get the output. Please refer the image 1 and provide me how can i get this sorted out.

Handle Time shows as: 0.00825231481481481

Handle Contacts: 1

I need to divide = Sum(Handle Time)/Sum(Handle Contacts) = Convert the result to Time Format

Regards

Kiruba

Comments

• A BeastMode calculation can allow you to convert your decimal (number of days I'm assuming here) to an HH:MM:SS format:

CONCAT(ROUND(Sum(`Handle Time`)/Sum(`Handle Contacts`) * 24 - 0.5, 0), ':', ROUND((Sum(`Handle Time`)/Sum(`Handle Contacts`)*24 - ROUND(Sum(`Handle Time`)/Sum(`Handle Contacts`) * 24 - 0.5))*60-0.5, 0), ':', ROUND(((Sum(`Handle Time`)/Sum(`Handle Contacts`)*24 - ROUND(Sum(`Handle Time`)/Sum(`Handle Contacts`) * 24 - 0.5))*60 - ROUND((Sum(`Handle Time`)/Sum(`Handle Contacts`)*24 - ROUND(Sum(`Handle Time`)/Sum(`Handle Contacts`) * 24 - 0.5))*60 - 0.5, 0))*60, 0))

We're simply calculating the number of hours, then subtracting the number of hours to get the remained and multiplying it by 60 to then get the minutes and taking that value and multiplying it by an additional 60 to get the number of seconds.

With this formula it'll convert any number > 1 day to the number of hours.

For example 2.00825231481481481 would convert to 48:11:53

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**