Workbench 5.0 – “No agents found matching computer name, or user does not have access to agent."

I got workbench 5.0 installed for the first time in my laptop. When saving account details after authorizing, I get error - “No agents found matching computer name, or user does not have access to agent." I am unable to proceed any further.

Windows 8.1 64Bit OS. All updates installed till date. 

Tried repairing the domo workbench installation - Still the same error.

Tried to uninstall domo workbench - Uninstallation failed - 0x80070643 – Fatal error during installation

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling dotnet framework from windows features - Still the same  error

Below is the log from the log file

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[WARN] [2108:1] 2019-05-08 11:21:47,397 - Failed to create agent
[ERROR] [2108:1] 2019-05-08 11:21:48,257 - An error occurred during the save
System.Exception: No agents found matching computer name, or user does not have access to agent.
   at WorkbenchSDK.Account.DomoAccount.<Save>d__6.MoveNext() in C:\jenkins\workspace\Workbench\WorkbenchBuild\WorkbenchSDK\Account\DomoAccount.cs:line 274
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at DomoDataGUI_WPF.Skin.ViewModels.DomoSkinViewModel.<Save>d__412.MoveNext() in C:\jenkins\workspace\Workbench\WorkbenchBuild\DomoDataGUI_WPF\Skin\ViewModels\DomoSkinViewModel.cs:line 1275

----------------------------------------------

Please suggest

Regards,

Bala

This discussion has been closed.