Is it possible for the Quick Filters from the opening page of a card to apply to the drill downs?

Hello,

I built several cards with Quick Filters.  I'm fairly certain that when I first started using QF's, the selections from the opening page of the card were also applied to the drill downs.  Now that's not happening.  Is there a way to have the QF's from the opening page remain in effect within the drill downs?  Thanks!

Comments

• In my opinion every filter you apply, whether permanent on the card, quick filter, or otherwise, should be applied to all drill downs.  If this isn't the case I'd think it was a bug.

For me in Google Chrome, the quick filters do apply to drills.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • I'm using Chrome as well.  The Quick Filters were working then stopped.  I wondered if there was some setting that needed to be adjusted/updated.  Guess not, at this point I'm officially puzzled.

Thanks!

• Strange.

When in doubt, reboot and try again?

Otherwise, file a bug with support@domo.com.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Are you combining "Page Filters" and "Quick Filters"?

These two filters don't always play nicely with each other. If you are using a combination of page and quick filters, make sure that you don't list the same field in both places.  (i.e. don't have `Year` be a page filter and a quick filter)

Otherwise, I agree that this is probably some kind of a bug.  The drill down views of a card should maintain all filters from the "parent" view.

Are you a part of any betas that might be impacting filters as well?  Dashboards or interactive filters?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
This discussion has been closed.