Is it possible for the Quick Filters from the opening page of a card to apply to the drill downs?

Options

Hello,

I built several cards with Quick Filters.  I'm fairly certain that when I first started using QF's, the selections from the opening page of the card were also applied to the drill downs.  Now that's not happening.  Is there a way to have the QF's from the opening page remain in effect within the drill downs?  Thanks!

Comments

• AS
    Options

In my opinion every filter you apply, whether permanent on the card, quick filter, or otherwise, should be applied to all drill downs.  If this isn't the case I'd think it was a bug.

For me in Google Chrome, the quick filters do apply to drills.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • user004061
    Options

I'm using Chrome as well.  The Quick Filters were working then stopped.  I wondered if there was some setting that needed to be adjusted/updated.  Guess not, at this point I'm officially puzzled.

Thanks!

• AS
    Options

Strange.

When in doubt, reboot and try again?

Otherwise, file a bug with support@domo.com.

Aaron
    MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • Are you combining "Page Filters" and "Quick Filters"?

These two filters don't always play nicely with each other. If you are using a combination of page and quick filters, make sure that you don't list the same field in both places.  (i.e. don't have `Year` be a page filter and a quick filter)

Otherwise, I agree that this is probably some kind of a bug.  The drill down views of a card should maintain all filters from the "parent" view.

Are you a part of any betas that might be impacting filters as well?  Dashboards or interactive filters?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
This discussion has been closed.