POP Calculation and Auto Filter using Beast Mode

Hello Everyone,

I am new with Domo and nice to meet you all. Actually, I dont have any experience with this type of platform and have limited knowledge in SQL, ETL, and Beast Mode.

I am currently trying to create POP calculation and auto filter using beast mode from aggregated daily numbers attached below. I have tried some beast mode code but didnt work and stuck for few days already.

POP Calculation

I am trying to calculate DoD, WoW, and MoM change from the attached file but couldnt get the perfect code to calculate the difference and %difference from the data I have. I have read this docs and this link but couldnt get anything except yesterday data only and couldnt use the data to calculate % difference between today and yesterday.

Basically, I would like to calculate the difference and % difference like below screenshot. How can i get it using beast mode?

capture domo.JPG

Auto Filter

I do understand that DOMO card can change the card by graph (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly) and this is a really great function. Then I dont need to have multiple dataflow (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly).

graphby.JPG

However, since my data is aggregated daily, the chart doesnt show correct numbers for WoW and MoM. So, my logic is to add new filter "Last Day" to get last day of the month and "Day of Week (Sunday)" to get Sunday data for weekly (Mon-Sun).

Then everytime the users change to weekly the filter will automatically change to Sunday, and when users change to monthly the filter will automatically change to Last Day.

Can we change the filter automatically based on the choosen graph? Is there any better approach than this one?

Thanks and truly appreciate for any help here.

WK