CSS in my beast mode calculation appears as a text instead of corresponding to actual value.... CONC

I've this in my bease mode calc and when I use this under "Guages"... it displays "the css code itself like '<div style="font-size: 20px;">'"... 

CONCAT
(
'<div style="font-size: 20px;">'
,CONCAT
('Total Daily Unique Visitors:', round(((sum((CASE WHEN `scenario` = 'AC_TY' THEN `daily_unique_visitors_scenario` ELSE 0 END ))) / 1000000),1),'M',
'</div>')
)

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

Not all chart types support HTML code

You should be able to just remove the HTML code:

CONCAT
    ('Total Daily Unique Visitors:', round(((sum((CASE WHEN `scenario` = 'AC_TY' THEN `daily_unique_visitors_scenario` ELSE 0 END ))) / 1000000),1),'M')

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

Not all chart types support HTML code

You should be able to just remove the HTML code:

CONCAT
    ('Total Daily Unique Visitors:', round(((sum((CASE WHEN `scenario` = 'AC_TY' THEN `daily_unique_visitors_scenario` ELSE 0 END ))) / 1000000),1),'M')

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • If I remove the HTML code, then the font size of my values is very small.. How can I get a bigger font size then?