how do we change the scale ranges in domo cards?

We are using a heat map to review coverages, but we want to reset the scale ranges on the map. Suggestions?

Ranges go from 5 to 5,000, then from 5,001 to 1,000,000. We want a more logical scale.

Comments

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @mm5906 out?

Thanks!

• In the card editor, on the left-hand side, under Chart Properties, there's an option called "Ranges". Using this option, you can set the min and max range and color for the ranges in your heat map card.

I hope that helps!

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

@mm5906, did zcameron's reply help you out? 

• dax22
    dax22 Domo Employee

Mike,

The Map Heat Map cards do not offer the option for customizable ranges to control the specific colors or values which select which value range will be what color. The Map cards only include the option to choose a Theme. There are larger scale themes, and themes with different colors. However, there is no option for customizing the value selections for actual range control.

I would be happy to submit an enhancement request for the Ranges feature in other cards to be included on the Map cards. This would allow you to control and customize the maps the way you are asking.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Dax Gibb

• I have set teh ranges to be specified in chart properties for the US heat map card, however it does not reflect in the card once I change them. Also, is it possible to set the value shown by the colors in the legend to reflect the range we set?

• Hi all,

Can anybody help out @babrown?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.