Warning, not all data is shown on card

Options

Hello,

I have a question in relation to cards: how can the "warning not all data is shown" be removed from a card, such as below?

Thanks!

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

The error message can't be supressed but you can increase the row count on the card to a much higher number. By default cards will load 25k or 50k but increasing it will allow more records to be loaded. The caveat to this though is that the more rows you request the more RAM / Memory it will consume on the user's machine causing longer load times for you card.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Victoria_G1 If you add a field to the "Optional Group by" slot in Analyzer it will reduce the number of rows used in your card, which usually resolves the warning

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

It looks like you are using the checkbox filter card. If you put something in the optional group by field, the message will go away. You can put the same field that you have in your values field and just choose an aggregation type of count. This should fix it for you.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓
    Options

The summary number needs to be an aggregate function. I would recommend something like MAX(`TimeStampField`)

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

The error message can't be supressed but you can increase the row count on the card to a much higher number. By default cards will load 25k or 50k but increasing it will allow more records to be loaded. The caveat to this though is that the more rows you request the more RAM / Memory it will consume on the user's machine causing longer load times for you card.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Victoria_G1 If you add a field to the "Optional Group by" slot in Analyzer it will reduce the number of rows used in your card, which usually resolves the warning

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

It looks like you are using the checkbox filter card. If you put something in the optional group by field, the message will go away. You can put the same field that you have in your values field and just choose an aggregation type of count. This should fix it for you.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Victoria_G1
    Options

Thank you! Another query that I have is the following: I am trying to remove the timestamp to reflect up to when data is included in this dashboard, but it isn't letting me in summary number. Any ideas?

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓
    Options

The summary number needs to be an aggregate function. I would recommend something like MAX(`TimeStampField`)

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman