How to remove dates without any information in bar chart

I have a dataset that provides number of followers once a week on Tuesdays. Is there a way to chart this so I just see the days with data? Currently, it'll show the dates in between (see screenshot below). When I graph by week, it'll incorrectly identify the date (so it'll show the value for June 1 as May 28). I understand it is identifying that date as the w/o date, but it is misleading…

Here is what the dataset looks like:

Date Followers Channel

6/1/23 145,890 LinkedIn

Best Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

You could put a filter on the data….create a calculated field such as CASE WHEN {there's data} THEN 1 ELSE 0 END. Put it on filters and the output should keep those from showing

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• marcel_luthi
    marcel_luthi Coach
    Answer ✓

If you're using a Date field, Bar cards would by default fill out Missing Dates, you can disable this in the card properties.

Answers

• ArborRose
    ArborRose Coach
    Answer ✓

You could put a filter on the data….create a calculated field such as CASE WHEN {there's data} THEN 1 ELSE 0 END. Put it on filters and the output should keep those from showing

** Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below. **
    ** Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution! **

• @NathanDorsch Do you have your date range set to graph by "Day" or by "None"?

• marcel_luthi
    marcel_luthi Coach
    Answer ✓

If you're using a Date field, Bar cards would by default fill out Missing Dates, you can disable this in the card properties.