"Add All Columns" button for Mega Table Charts

Options
NCRivera
NCRivera Member
edited August 2023 in Analyzer Ideas

When looking at data in a mega table chart, I find myself frequently going through the list of dimension and measure columns and adding each individual column, one-by-one. I suggest adding a "Add All Fields" button to bring in all Dimension and Measures Fields in the DataSet - See Picture Example 1. Alternatively, add buttons for "Add All Dimension Fields" and "Add All Measure Fields" - See Picture Example 2.

Tagged:
10 votes

In Review ยท Last Updated

Thanks for sharing your idea! We're currently reviewing it for future enhancements. Stay tuned for updates! ๐Ÿ‘

Comments

• LiliRestrepo
    Options

100% necessary!!!

• Ashleigh
    Ashleigh Coach
    edited July 2023
    Options

and a way to click/multi select to add fields instead of having to drag them over.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• Shwane
    Options

This is a great idea. Or at least, add the ability to export the data from the dataset view with added filter context. Having to create a table card, add all the fields, choose the desired filter context, THEN export it is such a cumbersome process. I do so much data validation using Excel but cannot export entire datasets from the data view.

• Matt Tannyhill
    Matt Tannyhill Contributor
    Options

@NCRivera thanks for submitting this idea. We'll look into adding this functionality in Analyzer in the future.

Matt Tannyhill

Domo โ€“ Product Manager

Data Analysis & Visualization