Getting an error in visualizer

Hi All,

I am getting an error when I am on the visualizer ...There was a problem saving your card. If the problem persists, contact the Domo support team. ..Can you please let me know what to do now...Will I lose all the work I have done now..

Best Answer

• TheLookout
    TheLookout Contributor
    Answer ✓

What I've done when I encounter this is open a new browser window and use the non-saving card as a guide to build the card again in the new window. This isn't perfect but helps you rebuild the card again much faster.

It may also be worth adjusting settings on the card one at a time and saving after every step. If my memory is correct, adjusting the timeframe in the top right of the card has sometimes been what's stopping the card from saving for me.

Answers

• TheLookout
    TheLookout Contributor
    Answer ✓

What I've done when I encounter this is open a new browser window and use the non-saving card as a guide to build the card again in the new window. This isn't perfect but helps you rebuild the card again much faster.

It may also be worth adjusting settings on the card one at a time and saving after every step. If my memory is correct, adjusting the timeframe in the top right of the card has sometimes been what's stopping the card from saving for me.

• Thanks @TheLookout !..Really appreciate your help!