Ability to duplicate page in App Studio

Anna_Otake
Anna_Otake Contributor
edited May 29 in App Studio Ideas

I know we can currently import an existing dashboard into App Studios but it will be very helpful if we can duplicate a page in App Studios. I've made a couple of edits on one of my pages and wanted to duplicate it but we don't currently have that option in DOMO.

Tagged:
13 votes

In Progress · Last Updated

This feature is currently under development.

Comments

• khushboo_
    khushboo_ Domo Product Manager

@Anna_Otake we are working on getting development work started to support import of app pages(copying app pages) in the next 4 weeks!

• @fnukhushboo Do you know what the status is on the update you mentioned regarding importing app pages? Is there an ETA yet on when the change will be reflected in our instances? Our team will need this feature in the next week or two and it would make a huge difference in the amount of work required for a large project. Thanks!

• khushboo_
    khushboo_ Domo Product Manager

@user050498 This is still something that is being worked on. We don't have an ETA for the release at the moment, unfortunately. But we hope to get this enhancement out soon in the upcoming months. Currently, as a workaround you can use multi select feature to select contents on a page and add it to another page in the app!