Beast Mode Fix?

Options
damen
damen Contributor

Ok so I have a filter deny on a beast mode and I need it to be different but I cannot figure out the dimensions.

The problem - each of the months below needs to equal 100% and within each month, we need a percentage of that 100% that are in the 'credit score buckets'

Currently, the 6 columns add up to 100% and I cannot figure out how to get each to total 100% on their own.

Below is the card and the beast mode I am using.

Any suggestions?

If this helps, feel free to agree, accept or awesome it!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options
    COUNT(DISTINCT(CASE WHEN `credit score` < 660 THEN `loan id` END)) / COUNT(DISTINCT(`loan id`))

Keep date as x-axis and then drag this to y-axis.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Options

Not sure if you'd already tried this, but you could just use the 100% stacked bar chart type.

• damen
    damen Contributor
    Options

@colemenwilson

Sorry, I had left out a piece of information and that first card is a bit misleading - we don't want to actually show the credit scores that are greater than 660

The end card should look like this

But the Y-Axis should be closer to 20% - instead it is taking the percentage of total loans throughout the year and creating the ~5% off of that instead of the percentage of loans that month that are under 660

If this helps, feel free to agree, accept or awesome it!

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options
    COUNT(DISTINCT(CASE WHEN `credit score` < 660 THEN `loan id` END)) / COUNT(DISTINCT(`loan id`))

Keep date as x-axis and then drag this to y-axis.