Add collapsible sections to "new" dashboard pages like the "old" standard pages

Options
DuncanDomo
DuncanDomo Contributor
edited December 2023 in Dashboard Ideas

When I first started to learn DOMO about a year ago, the training took us through the "old" standard pages and their collapsible sections (you could give a label and it had a "+" to expand or collapse).

I loved this feature.. please could we add it to  "new" dashboard pages as well..

Tagged:
41 votes

Recommended Workaround · Last Updated

Thanks for this feedback, we have added tabs to App Studio and we are looking at other UI options such as collapse in the future.

Comments

• Ritwik
    Ritwik Contributor
    Options

Bumping - great idea, would greatly improve the way we navigate through dashboards.

• user055424
    Options

Bump this as well

• Jessica
    Jessica Contributor
    Options

I believe you are referring to card collection? So you want to be able to have a page that is both a card collection in one part and then a regular dashboard in another? Sounds cool

• SYD
    Options

This would be a great improvement - because although you can filter - it would be nice to have a collapsible option especially for longer dashboards that don't work within a sub-dashboard setting.

Or maybe remove have cards that don't produce data within the filtered range temporarily disappear. I'd be happy with either one just to get the information in a usable format.

• ckwright
    ckwright Domo Product Manager
    Options

Thanks for this feedback, we have added tabs to App Studio and we are looking at other UI options such as collapse in the future.