Sort and Hide in a pivot

Hello Team , Pls check below formate and Q's and let me know the solution ASAP

1) I want to order the data in a period column from Jan to Dec , it's calculated filed based on Date column from the data set. When I sort it's going by alphabatic order instead of 1, 2,

2 ) How to hide a row in pivot.

Sample Example : 

Period19-Aug19-Jul19-Jun  I want to order this data, it's calculated filed based on Date column from the data set. When I sort it's going by alphabatic order instead of 1, 2, 3 
  CompanyAmountAmountAmountAmount Total I want to hid this row in pivot            
  ABC1234124235655454                
  DFD1212178754231454                
  ERE2434453343445454                

Thanks

JK

Comments

• Are you using the Pivot tables?  You should be able to use the actual date field as your Columns and then select "graph by" Month.  6.png

I'm not sure about your second question.  I don't think there is a way to hide those labels.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Thanks .Graph by Month will give me 2019-Jan but I want Jan-19 like that , I used calculation field to get values like Jan -19 as  string , when I sort it goes by A,B order.

2nd question is to hide the name of the column which is a measure which is called amount in my example.

Thanks

• You should be able to sort by just placing the date field in the sort section. Even if you are using the beast mode calculation as the label. 

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
This discussion has been closed.