Notification on Domostats dataset failures

Options
WHM
WHM Contributor

I just saw that some of our domostats datasets had not been updating for almost 30 days. I discovered this because I was alerted that some had just been deactivated for failing for the last 30 days. I use the user dataset and the activity log dataset to boot inactive users. I need a notification when the dataset fails, not when it is deactivated. It seems that the API key expired, which it should not… I cannot see exactly what that key is because it is obfuscated in the connector.

2 votes

Comments

• DataMaven
    Options

When you set up the key, it should have been named appropriately for the purpose. That way, you can check on it. ALL tokens expire. The maximum time is 10 years.

For notifications, check this setting:

3 Dots Menu > Notifications

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking a reaction in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • DataMaven
    Options

This one should have been a question, rather than an idea. It's good to ask the questions first so that folks get credit for solutions. Then, if it turns out that it's an enhancement request, it can be submitted as an idea and upvoted.

DataMaven
    Breaking Down Silos - Building Bridges
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking a reaction in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"