Appstore wants to hear from you!

Options

We on the Appstore team actively want to hear from you!

If you have ideas on the experience of publishing and "getting" things from the Domo Appstore and it's functionality as a platform marketplace, now is a great time to share that with us.

We are actively monitoring this category for ideas as we continue to plan the roadmap for the Appstore and are looking forward to hearing from you all.😊

(Note: If you have ideas about building and making Domo apps, you'll want to use the "App Ideas" or another category. This category is for ideas on the Appstore functionality itself, not the things that are living on it. )

Cadell Falconer
Domo - Senior Technical Product Manager
Ecosystem, Domo Free & Office Addins
2 votes

In Progress · Last Updated

Comments

• MarkSnodgrass
    Options

In regards to getting things from the appstore, I am most interested in better visibility into what connectors are available and most used. I would love to see a trending section and a newly added section.

The trending section would show the most installed connectors in the last 30 days or so. While the preferred tag is a nice addition to the connectors, seeing the most frequently installed would help people what other Domo users are using the most.

The newly added section, would show which connectors have been added in the last 30 (or 60 or 90) days. It's very hard to tell which connectors have been recently added that might be useful. Also, it would be great to know when additional reports for a connector have been added. The Domo Governance and DomoStats connectors are a great example of this. I'm pretty sure additional reports have been added to these connectors in the last couple of years, but I have no way of knowing this. Including them in the general release notes would also be helpful.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • cadellfalconer
    cadellfalconer Domo Product Manager
    Options

Thanks for the info @MarkSnodgrass - Please feel free to submit these as individual ideas to this category (not post), which will enable us to track and vote on those concepts. :-)

Cadell Falconer
    Domo - Senior Technical Product Manager
    Ecosystem, Domo Free & Office Addins