PPT Add-in: No ability to transfer cards over that were imported vis PPT Plug-in

Options
kierenp
kierenp Member

Our frontline has widely adopted the PPT Plug-in to import cards to create PPT templates that we use for customer business reviews. These templates have 100+ cards imported via the plug-in and in order to transition to the new add-in, the team will have to individually import every card (no bulk import) to recreate our template.

Is there any way to auto transfer the cards imported via the Plug-in to be functional with the new Add-in? That way we don't have to rebuild these decks that have 100+ cards

2 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

Recently added

Comments

• cadellfalconer
    cadellfalconer Contributor
    edited March 12
    Options

Good news @kierenp!
    We actually just this month released the functionality to convert PPTs over to the new addins.
    I've attached a GIF showing how to do so in the post below this.

I'd love to know how you go using this feature, but please note - I recommend you take a backup of your documents before converting them over, as the action cannot be undone once converted. That way should there be any problems along the way you're not in a bad state.

One last note, you may need to fix some card sizing/positioning after converting.

Cadell Falconer
    Domo - Senior Technical Product Manager
    Ecosystem, Domo Free & Office Addins
  • cadellfalconer
    Options
    Cadell Falconer
  • cadellfalconer
    Options

@kierenp Annnnnd here is a KB article on how to use it :-)
    https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/000005409?language=en_US

Cadell Falconer