Enhancement to User List Attributes and Custom Attributes for Dynamic PDP

Options

Hi,

In a PDP policy you can now filter the data based on a trusted attribute. Now that trusted attributes can be lists it would be great if domo could perform an IN on the column instead of just always matching exactly.

For example. We pass through a list of site ids that a user is allowed to see in the data. Ideally in the step below because allowedsiteids is an array so it should perform an IN or at least have an option where you can choose IN or EXACTLY.

This would be an amazing enhancement for us.

So for the user below it would filter the rows where SiteId IN(32,53,64)

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• carthur
    Options

I believe this could be achieved by choosing the data type list version if I understood what you are asking for.
    When setting up your attribute, there is an option to select for example datatype STRING or STRING LIST. The string list would allow adding multiple attributes just as the IN function does.

• Jones01
    Jones01 Contributor
    Options

@carthur Hi, even when the attribute is a list you don't get the option to do an IN in the PDP policy.

• carthur
    Options

Well, I am guessing you wish to hard code using the IN function because I set up one list that I was able to select multiple for example locations which acts as the IN function.

• Jones01
    Jones01 Contributor
    Options

Please mark this as implemented as this is now working.