Card and Page Tags

jarend
jarend Member
edited August 2023 in Analyzer Ideas

It would great if Domo had label/tag functionality on cards and pages so that they can be more easily organized and navigated through. For example, it would be great to be able to tag all cards and pages with the name of the department they belong to. Another example would be tagging all cards and pages with the topic area they cover (Shipping/Receiving, Sales, etc.). If these tags were then searchable, it would significantly decrease confusion and navigation time. It would also improve the value of the DomoStats data to be able to see these breakdowns.

Tagged:
39 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Thanks for sharing your idea! We're currently reviewing it for future enhancements. Stay tuned for updates! 👍

Comments

• CR-eSobylak
    CR-eSobylak Member
    edited August 2023

Domo should be able to accommodate adding tags to REPORTS and DASHBOARDS.

Currently you can only tag datasets and dataflows, which is helpful, but being able to add them to our reports would increase efficiency in finding our reports in Domo

• Airwon
    Airwon Member
    edited April 11

If you haven't done this already, you could create blank dashboards to act as "folders" to organize your dashboards.

Accounting (Parent Blank Dashboard)

Sub dashboards (with content)

HR (Parent Blank Dashboard)

Finance (Parent Blank Dashboard)

Marketing (Parent Blank Dashboard)

This has helped me stay organized and helps me find the dashboards I am looking for.

• This is an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing it with our team.

Matt Tannyhill

Domo – Product Manager

Data Analysis & Visualization

• Matt Tannyhill
    Matt Tannyhill Contributor

+ @Khushboo for Page tags

Matt Tannyhill

Domo – Product Manager

Data Analysis & Visualization