Hide Dashboard User Access List

Options
Shatz
Shatz Member
edited August 2023 in Governance & Security Ideas

I would like to propose adding the ability to hide the section of the Dashboard title bar that
shows the users that have access to the page. Ideally, I'd want to either hide this section, by default, from anyone that did not have sufficient permissions to grant others access to the dashboard or have the ability to set the visibility at the page-level.  

The fact that the user list is visible to our clients is causing a couple of concerns:

1. Our clients worry that others with access to the dashboard can see their data too (this is not the case as PDP permissions restrict what a user can see on the community dashboards).

2. It infringes on our clients' privacy as everyone with access to the dashboard can see the names (and profile pictures, if uploaded) of everyone else that has been granted permission to access the page.

Thanks,

Shatz

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Tamara
    Options

is there anything we cad do about this? i have the same problem,

• Jones01
    Jones01 Contributor
    Options

@Tamara

There is a feature that can be enabled so users see the below. They can see the owner but not who it is shared with.

• NewsomSolutions
    Options

@Jones01 Can you elaborate on that feature?

• Jones01
    Jones01 Contributor
    Options

@NewsomSolutions i think there is a feature switch so other users can't see who else can see a particular board.

• Shatz
    Shatz Member
    Options

@Jones01 Can you please provide details as to where to find the setting option that allows me to hide or restrict viewing of the Dashboard access list? I've looked through the individual Dashboard settings, the Admin Dashboard Settings, and Company Settings but I don't see an option to restrict the page access list visibility. Thanks.