Custom Color Range

Options
bigdatadojo2000
bigdatadojo2000 Contributor
edited March 14 in Domo Everywhere Ideas

Would love to be able to create custom color ranges. Some cards have too many series to manually define a color for each. It would be great to be able to define a custom color range (i.e. pick a color on the left and a color on the right and it automatically fills-in the middle with gradients between them).

This would also be great for maps instead of using the standard color gradients provided.

This would allow for better branded content.

15 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

Comments

• bigdatadojo2000
    Options

Here is an example I came across recently. Google sheets allows you to set a theme with a number of accent colors. Charts automatically use those colors, and if you have more series than accent colors, then it automatically chooses gradients of those theme colors. Something like this would be brilliant.

At the very least, it would be nice to be able to set-up gradients with 2-3 base colors selected. Or, to just be able to select some number of branded theme colors for your instance that cards can default to (i.e. manually select somewhere between 5 and 30+ colors for cards to default to)

• jaeW_at_Onyx
    Options

@bigdatadojo2000 it's a premium feature. Ask Domo about White Labelling.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
  • bigdatadojo2000
    Options

@jaeW_at_Onyx Is it tied to Embedded Analytics? We asked our reps but they didn't know of any features that could do this outside of the premium Embedded Analytics add-on.

• Ken_Boyer
    Options

Have you taken a look at the Brand Kit→Chart Colors?