is there a way to push data to a third-party?

I would like to know if there is a way to push data from DOMO to a third-party tool, like Exact Target.

Thanks,

Wade

Best Answer

• quinnj
    quinnj Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @wadecourtney,

Currently there is nothing in Domo itself that allows scheduled access to Domo data or transfer to other services. There exist, however, new tools that are currently in "beta mode" that allow for programmatic access to Domo data and that could be leveraged for downloading data from Domo and uploaded to another service.

We're currently working on solutions to write custom plugins to our Workbench application.

We also have independent programming language plugins that allow interacting with your Domo datasets from the Python and Julia programming languages.

If the technical challenge doesn't sound too daunting, feel free to private message me or contact Domo Support letting them know you're interested in beta testing some of these new plugin tools.

Answers

• kshah008
    kshah008 Contributor

Hi all,

Can anybody help @wadecourtney with their question?

Thanks!

• quinnj
    quinnj Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @wadecourtney,

Currently there is nothing in Domo itself that allows scheduled access to Domo data or transfer to other services. There exist, however, new tools that are currently in "beta mode" that allow for programmatic access to Domo data and that could be leveraged for downloading data from Domo and uploaded to another service.

We're currently working on solutions to write custom plugins to our Workbench application.

We also have independent programming language plugins that allow interacting with your Domo datasets from the Python and Julia programming languages.

If the technical challenge doesn't sound too daunting, feel free to private message me or contact Domo Support letting them know you're interested in beta testing some of these new plugin tools.