Is anyone else having issues with the drag and drop in the Sumo Cards?

This is an issue when building cards with a lot of field options.  Getting the field to drop in is sometimes very difficult.

Best Answer

• LQualey
    LQualey Member
    Answer ✓

If you allow the categories box to scroll to the top first, does it allow you to drop the field in? 

Typically the card won't accept a field from lower on the list until you've held the field over the categories box until it scrolls up to the top. 

Let me know if that works for you

Answers

• Hi @MReznick, can you give me some more information around this issue? Is it happening across all of your sumo cards? Would you be able to share a screenshot of this card without sharing any personal information or sensitive data?

• Godzilla
    Godzilla Contributor

no issues with chrome drag and drop. may be browser specific.

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • I have a Mac with Chrome Version 47.0.2526.80 (64-bit) up to date

I have the same issue with Safari.  

Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 12.57.05 PM.png

No place to drop the field

• LQualey
    LQualey Member
    Answer ✓

If you allow the categories box to scroll to the top first, does it allow you to drop the field in? 

Typically the card won't accept a field from lower on the list until you've held the field over the categories box until it scrolls up to the top. 

Let me know if that works for you

• Yes that worked if I scrolled to the top of the list.  This is a very cumbersome and problematic solution since it has approximately 800 fields.

• @MReznick Glad that you were able to get it working, and thank you for bringing it up. 

Please visit the Dojo Ideas Exchange http://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange-suggest-and-vote/idb-p/Ideas. You can search existing ideas and then vote for it if it matches what you have in mind. If you cannot find it, please create a New Idea which can then be voted on by your fellow Dojo members.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.