Legend in card Display Settings when Editing Dashboard

DavidChurchman
edited December 2023 in Dashboard Ideas

Legend should be one of the "Display settings" when editing a page. Ideally you could switch from side to top to bottom, but even just being able to turn it on/off without going into analyzer would be nice.

Please πŸ’‘/πŸ’–/πŸ‘/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.

4 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Agree! In some cases I only want to legend to show when the card is in full view but not when it is on a dashboard.

**If this answer solved your problem be sure to like it and accept it as a solution!

• I would add that I think it would be nice if cards built off the same dataset could "share" a legend on a given dashboard. Meaning that, if it is on the same dataset, the dashboard would assign colors to a given series and that color would stay uniform across the dashboard without requiring me to set up color rules. For example, I don't really care what color the North-East region is, but it would be nice if all of my charts on a dashboard would know to make it the same color. Maybe that is just me being lazy though and not wanting to write out color rules manually for everything...

β€œThere is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • @ST_-Superman-_ Setting 'color rules' doesn't bother me* but being able to format or position the legend of multiple graphs independently would be nice. Like have a legend spanning across multiple cards.

* I would like more flexibility, like being able to re-order them, or color one variable based on the values of another variable

Please πŸ’‘/πŸ’–/πŸ‘/😊 this post if you read it and found it helpful.

Please accept the answer if it solved your problem.