Append with UpsertKey Columns Set to True

Options

I am appending data to a Domo dataset and it works great. But, there are duplicates. So, I created an identical Domo dataset and then modified the schema so that upsertKey is set to true on two of my columns. When I try to upload my file to this new dataset configured with upsert key columns, I get an error saying to few columns found. This is the command I'm using:

"upload-dataset -i ${dataset_id} -f ${file} '-h' '-a'"

(Note, I'm just uploading a single file each time)

And this is my schema:

{"columns":[

{"name":"Column0","type":"LONG","id":"Column0","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":false,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"Attributed Second","type":"DATETIME","id":"Attributed Second","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":true,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"Sub Account Name","type":"STRING","id":"Sub Account Name","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":false,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"Lead UUID","type":"STRING","id":"Lead UUID","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":true,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"bridge page","type":"STRING","id":"bridge page","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":false,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"docID Tag","type":"STRING","id":"docID Tag","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":false,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"platform Tag","type":"STRING","id":"platform Tag","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":false,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"referrer Tag","type":"STRING","id":"referrer Tag","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":false,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"mpid Tag","type":"STRING","id":"mpid Tag","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":false,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"deviceid Tag","type":"STRING","id":"deviceid Tag","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":false,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"State","type":"STRING","id":"State","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":false,"isVisible":true},

{"name":"Clicked Link (Leads)","type":"STRING","id":"Clicked Link (Leads)","metadata":{"isEncrypted":false},"upsertKey":false,"isVisible":true}

],"objects":[{"Identity":"Attributed Second"},{"Identity":"Lead UUID"}],"views":[]}

My file has 12 columns and this schema has 12 columns, but I am getting this error:

{ "status": 400, "statusReason": "Bad Request", "message": "Invalid CSV provided during upload. msg=There are too few columns. Expected 14. Row 1, column 13. Row: 1,9/21/2022 7:26,CNBC - Rev Share - Embed - LT Savings,7e8f1b9d-9621-46a8-aeb6-4428fa0462e4,,,,,,,OK,1\r\n", "toe": "ZLZ7LS50ZX-47Q28-KFO0Y" }

Please help? Thanks!

Answers