Why is my card grouped by month in the table but not in the chart, and how can I fix it?

So I am trying to create a rolling avg card, I have successfully created the 3 month lag in the BeastMode and tables as you can see below and it is grouped by each month. However, in the actual card/graph there are several values for each month instead of just one September, for instance there's like 5 Septembers. Any idea how i can fix this so they are grouped by individual month in the chart?

Answers

• @louisshh What do your sorts look like on the card? If you're sorting on your y-axis columns without doing an aggregation in the sort, you can get multiple lines.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

• @RobSomers Hey Rob, Thanks for the response. I have no sorting on my card. I also have it sorted by month.

• @louisshh Try adding sorts. Add your Derived Persona Month as a sort (may or may not need to do an aggregation when you do it, so try it both ways).

• @RobSomers Hey, I've tried sorting using the Derived Persona Date and had no luck. One thing to mention is that I've grouped it by month and the dates usually go by day. Thanks again for the help.

• @louisshh It sounds like your data is by day and you've just using your Derived Persona Date to use for graphing. Then you need to make sure all your columns that you're graphing are aggregated, otherwise it will graph each row individually. So you would need to aggregate !3monthlag and !Count of matched persona