Remove Header Row from Table

I have a simple table where I need to remove the header row and the gridlines. My table looks something like this:

Is it possible to format this table so that it looks like this:

The Header Row has been removed and the gridlines are gone. Is it possible to do this?

BTW, these illustrations are done in Excel. Also, I have tried creating this using a Summary Text number within a text box but then it leaves the numbers with a dotted line under the number, so I am trying to do this with table.

Any suggestions?

Answers

• You can "remove the header row" by making the header row color and the header font color the same. If your background is white, you can change the font color to lightest grey and turn the opacity to 0.

There is not a way to remove the gridlines, unfortunately. You could look into the DDX bricks that are now available in the app store and look at some of the DDX table cards and then use the css properties to change the gridline colors.

Hope this helps.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • If you only have 2 or 3 metrics to display, you can use the "Dynamic Textbox" card to display something like this:

Here are the chart properties that I used, if you had a third value to add, you could use the Penultimate Category and value macros to include those.

If you have more than 3 categories, I'm not aware of a way to remove the header.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Thank you for your response. I actually did create these cards using the dynamic textbox and writing a beast mode so that they would show up. It would be nice to be able to dump these into a table and have more formatting options.

Thanks for your help here.